Sometimes it all gets a little too much. We all know that life ain’t always kind. It’s not always laughing-happy-candy in the sky all the time. Life is also unfair
at most times sometimes , but that’s just how it is. That being said, I hope will still look at the brighter side of life. But if you’re already clouded with confusion and you feel like everything is just a big ball of blur, I found something that might actually change the way you think and look at things.
So I was browsing through some articles on my new found favorite website, I came across this one– and I find most of it really inspirational; so I thought I should share this with you all. I figured that this might help you if you’re dealing with issues about some stuff or you’re just completely tired or fed up about everything that’s going on or you just basically feel like life has been tougher than it usually is, here’s something to fire you with enthusiasm and keep you going! This one’s worth reading, I hope you take time to read each. Here’s to positivity!
- No matter what, you can always fight the battles of just today. It’s only when you add the infinite battles of yesterday and tomorrow that life gets overly complicated.
- Never assume that you are stuck with the way things are right now. Life changes every single second, and so can you.
- Life always begins now – right now – not tomorrow or the next day or the next. It means you can have the new beginning you want whenever you want. (Read The Power of Now.)
- The best people all have some kind of scar. Don’t be ashamed of yours.
- A positive present changes a troubled past. Looking back, you do not find what you left behind.
- You are not a victim. You may have been challenged, hurt, betrayed, beaten, and discouraged, but nothing has defeated you. You have been delayed but not denied. The person or situation that hurt you is weaker than you, because you’re still here. So don’t let this experience weaken you – let it build you.
- Even when it’s tough, wear a smile. Smiling doesn’t always mean you’re happy – sometimes it simply means you’re strong. And you are.
- When we stop feeling sorry for ourselves, we start feeling stronger.
- It has been said that the highest form of prayer is giving thanks. Instead of praying for different circumstances, give thanks for what you have. (You’ll see why.)
- Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break this negative habit today. Talk about your joys, your loves, and your dreams instead. (Angel and I discuss this in detail in the “Happiness” chapter of 1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently.)
- The more you live, the more you learn. The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know. Feeling incomplete is completely normal and healthy.
- Think of all the hundreds of thousands of steps and missteps and chances and coincidences that have brought you here. In a way it feels like the biggest miracle in the world, doesn’t it? Keep this in mind, and meditate on the fact that you are a work in progress, and every great success requires some kind of struggle to get there.
- Sometimes, to be successful tomorrow you must be wrong today. So don’t let the fear of making the wrong decision prevent you from making any decision at all right now. At the end of your fear is the person who you want to be, one way or the other.
- What’s most important in this moment is positive focus. Make the moment important and vital by doing something meaningful. It’s that simple. In the end, that’s all success really is.
- Details aside, whatever is going to happen will happen, whether you worry or not. So just do the best you can right now, and find peace in knowing that you are. No further judgments are needed. Sometimes you’ve got to go through the worst of times to get the best. And sometimes the best of times come sooner than expected.
P.S. Just remember that all the struggles, challenges, obstacles, problems that we encounter along the way always serve a purpose & will surely be beneficial in the long run. You might not be able to figure it all now, but someday you surely will. Bad days dont last; in the end, it’s all gonna get better. So worry less and smile more! 🙂
from: marc & angel HACK LIFE