- Saturday classes suck forever.
- Wanna know what sucks more? I only had one class. ONE CLASS.
- But looking at the bright side, I finally finished Kyla’s 18th entry! Oh dear God it took me 5 hours to finish and proofread the whole entry (which by the way, took me literally a week to get it all together)
- Two exams on a Sunday. Wow I love my life. *note the sarcasm*
- got a high score on my diagnostic exam! Wohoo!
- got a passing grade on my HUM25 Quiz!! AAAHHHH (hirap ng philosophy of technology, FYI)
- It feels great because not to brag but I did well on my exams that day considering that I did not study much… kasi wala talaga akong nagets + the articles are just too long & boring to read. He he talk about luck!
- BEST. SUNDAY. EVER.
- The original plan was to get a keratin treatment but I ended up getting a rebond treatment instead.
- Cancellation of plans– I was supposed to accompany my younger brother find his suit for the Prom this Saturday but I spent more hours on the salon than I expected.
- A random stranger at the salon told me that I look like Bianca Umali. (But I don’t think so… ang layo, eh? But I’ll take that as a compliment. Ganda kaya ni Bianca Umali! Thanks though, Miss!)
- There was quite an unpleasant scenario that happened back at the salon. GEE. IT WAS HORRIBLE. HOLY GUACAMOLE.
- I’m finally friends with this hairdresser Chesca (who is gay btw) who did my hair earlier. I’ve seen him several times and we’ve already had an encounter before but we didn’t get to talk much because I thought he was masungit, mataray and all but turns out.. he’s not! Yay.
- SPENT 9 FFRRREEEAAAKINNNNN HOURS AT THE SALON. MAN, THAT’S TIRING, SRSLY.
- But I’m so glad I finally got my hair fixed after 10 years!!! (I’m exaggerating) Gone are all those bad hair days.
- Finally home by 10 in the evening.
- WENT HOME TO ALCAPONE DOUGHNUTS & COFFEE CRUMBLE ICE CREAM!!!! CAN U HEAR ME SCREAMING *happy dance*
Long weekend well spent! #happygirl